Why Choose us as Your Transocean / BP Maritime Lawyers?
- We are maritime Attorneys.
- We were the very first firm hired to represent any injured/killed Transocean employee.
- We filed the very first Transocean Deepwater Horizon lawsuit in Texas.
- We have consulted with Congress’ House Judiciary Committee and Senate Judiciary Committee’s lawyers to help understand and change the maritime laws on this Transocean matter.
- Our firm’s written statement was formally made a part of the Congressional Record on recommending legislative changes to the Limitation of Liability action and the Death on the High Seas Act.
- We are honored to represent one of Transocean’s injured employee’s before the United States Coast Guard Marine Investigation Board.
- We will make sure you are not “starved out” by Transocean forcing to settle on pennies on the dollar.
- Most importantly, we really care about you and your family and your interests are ALWAYS placed first.
Choose the Right Maritime Lawyers
We know that you are having emotional problems; trouble sleeping; exaggerated responses to loud sounds and flashes of light; that your wife, family and true friends are telling you that you are behaving differently than you use to; that you are afraid Transocean will “cut you off” financially if you retain a lawyer; that your friends are retaining lawyers and you want to hire a lawyer but you do not know where to turn; that you are chased by lawyers [not us] like you are a “piece of meat”; and we know that you know that, in reality, you will never go back out there because you now know the truth about Transocean’s “safety culture and safety policies” and that they were only used by Transocean when it suited them.
Talk to Our Clients
Our Deepwater Horizon clients have all told us that if you want to talk to them about us, you may feel free to do so. We thank them for this offer and we know that once you do speak with them and “compare notes” with what other firms’ clients have to say, that you will select us hands down.
Experienced Jones Act Attorney
The law office of Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P. has help many offshore workers, seamen, and other maritime workers to protect their rights and secure compensation. Each Jones Act lawyer in our office has successfully represented folks, just like you, following a serious maritime work related accident.
Talk to a Maritime Lawyer Now
This is your life, your family’s life and this lawyer selection may be one of the most important decisions you ever make. Please select a firm that has the experience, knowledge and passion that your claim requires. Call 800-773-6770 to speak to a real maritime attorney
Moore, testifies about his experience with Gordon, Elias & Seely